The Lockheed Martin Leadership Association operates as a small non-profit company. There is a Finance team in place order to ensure the association is fiscally responsible in all its actions.
The Finance team works quietly but diligently in the background of LMLA ensuring that all of the programs, courses, and community service events are adequately funded, bills are paid and the lights can stay on.
The finance team performs the following duties:
- Fiscal year budget allocations by LMLA Program Department
- Monitoring Budget versus Actual Variances
- Monthly Financial Presentations to the LMLA Board of Directors
- Accounting using professional software
- Managing and Reconciling deposits and transactions Monthly
- Collecting member dues
- Retaining and Managing Membership Records Accurately
- Long term financial reserves through equity investment
- IRS tax submission